Saleema Noon Sexual Health Educators is home to trusted sexual health and empowerment educators with more than 20 years experience in British Columbia.
Taking our passion for education, empowerment, and community investment one step further, Saleema Noon Empowerment Foundation exists so that every child in British Columbia can have access to empowerment education, regardless of their financial and life circumstances.
Imagine what your donation could do:
- $1,500 funds Body Science workshops for an entire school, including a parent workshop!
- $550 provides one whole day of Body Science workshops for a school
- $200 sponsors a preteen to participate in Growing Up Game Plan
- $85 provides a Body Science workshop to one class
- $25 gifts a school library with a copy of Talk Sex Today by Saleema Noon and Meg Hickling
With your help, Saleema Noon Empowerment Foundation can support even more kids and families in British Columbia this year – kids and families that have never been reachable until now. Please donate today!